Internationally-known for their expertise in their fields, the following professors teach courses, workshops and seminars in the 2015-2016 International LL.M. program.
- Over half of TAU Law Faculty members hold advanced degrees from Stanford, Yale, Harvard, and Columbia.
- In 2014, TAU’s Prof. Ariel Porat had three publications in one calendar year in Yale Law Journal.
- Prof. Hanoch Dagan is the Justin D’Atri Visiting Professor of Law, Business & Society at Columbia University.
- Prof. Ariel Porat is the Fischel-Neil Distinguished Visiting Professor of Law at the University of Chicago.
- Prof. Eyal Benvenisti is a Global Visiting Professor of Law at New York University, as well as the Whewell Professor of Law at the University of Cambridge.