International LL.M. students enjoy many extracurricular activities organized each month. We take great lengths to show the students the diversity and beauty of Israel and our professors regularly invite students to participate in various opportunities, including:
- TAU Innovation Conference
- TAU Workshop for Young Scholars in Law
- Minerva Lecture Series on Human Rights
- Editorial Board of Theoretical Inquiries in Law, an award winning law journal
- Research assistant positions at the Affordable Housing Center housed at TAU Law
- Attend workshops and engage in yet-unpublished research in progress
Supreme Court in Jerusalem featuring a private meeting with a Supreme Court Justice, followed by a guided tour of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Neot Kedumim, a biblical nature reserve near Modi'in, with team-building exercises.
Rabin Square and Historic Tel Aviv included a tasting tour in the Levinsky Market with a professional tour guide.
B'Nei Brak neighborhood during Chanukah with a professional tour guide and a visit to a private home for sufganiyot.
Yad Vashem in Jerusalem around Israel's Holocaust Remembrance Day.
High-Tech tour to Google Tel Aviv and Tel Aviv's top law firms, with briefings by senior attorneys.
Catered lunch with the program's donors.
Annual Grand Tour features an overnight field trip accompanied by a professional tour guide visiting some of Israel's most beautiful sites.