The International LL.M. is without a thesis.
Writing a thesis is a path to explore a topic of your interest in depth, and is a necessary prerequisite for doctoral studies at TAU.
International LL.M. students may apply to write a thesis after successful completion of the LL.M. program in order to continue onto Ph.D. studies at TAU Law.
For Fall semester 2016-2017: September 30, 2016
For Spring semester 2016-2017: February 1, 2017
Required Application Materials
• Transcripts (including all available grades from the LL.M. degree)
• 2 letters of recommendation, preferably from TAU Law professors (not including thesis supervisor)
• Statement of Purpose: Why is your proposed topic of research relevant? Methodology of the proposed research and preliminary bibliography (no more than 3 pages)
• Letter from proposed supervisor, stating that he/she agrees to supervise the student during their thesis research. If there is more than 1 proposed supervisor, each should write a letter stating that they agree to work together as co-supervisors.
Requirements during the period of study (in addition to writing the thesis):
• Seminar taught in English (in addition to the one taken during LL.M.)
• Independent research with a faculty member (preferably not the supervisor).
For further information about our graduate programs, please contact:
Ms. Seffi Weintraub
Phone: (972)-3-6406482, ext. 2